Collapse
CanonKonica Minolta
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alcolor troubleshooting

Hi everyone, I own a GTOZ-S. I experience some problems with the dampening system .Should I follow exactly the settings on the book or should I follow the Heidelberg technician's directions?

Re: Alcolor troubleshooting

Heidelberg has a lot of high-quality information on their presses. On their web site you will find 3 nice booklets (in PDF) on the subject of rollers, blankets and other suplies related issues. It is available in German and English. www.heidelberg.com
    They call them Profi Tipp

Comment

we have had similar issues with our gto with dds. the book would say one thing and the instructor would say something else. also new pan rollers are a good idea on alcolor.

Comment

Very useful advice. Thanks a lot

Comment

Well, you can't have a discussion with the books, but you can with the technician/instructor. So what did they say when you pointed out that their recommendation differed from the book?

Al

Comment

the answer is always well this is what we learned in the field. these settings provide better satisfaction in real world conditions. I could understand that on the gto with dds as 1996 was the first year for dds. and has been reworked 3 times since.

Comment

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content
            4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)CanonKBAUltimateTharstern
            KBAKBA

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4527 users online. 104 members and 4423 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
            X