Komori Spica

jboet

My company is considering buying a new Komori spica 529p. Does anyone have an opinion on the Spica?

Re: Komori Spica

I would be happy to help you compare various press brands and configurations. That is what I have been doing for MAN Roland for close to five years. I would be happy to collect some basic information on your make-readies, speeds, waste sheets, crewing, etc., and discuss the pros and cons of one brand vs. another and of one configuration vs. another. Feel free to call me at MAN Roland (630) 920-2097 or e-mail me at [email protected]. I look forward to hearing from you,

Fernando

jboet: can you share your application requirements? What drew you to the Komori Spica?

The the entire community would benefit from discussing this openly. Perhaps Fernando can share some of his insight with all of us on the pros and cons of one brand vs. another, and of one configuration vs. another. I'm sure Fernando is a knowledgeable expert in this area and has lots of advice to offer.

This is a price driven choice as well as the form factor. We have a 92 MOZP and need to replace it. I'm looking to hear from anyone who has a Spica. Quility, reliability .....

Komori Spica

Hi, we have a 2006 Spica 429P for sale. Your post is sort of old, I am curious if you did go for a Spica.
Before I bought it (for resale) I did some home work, there are 2 in the San Francisco Bay area and both owners are happy with their purchase.

It is not a Lithrone with double size impression and transfer cylinder but it will print good....

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back