Heidelberg MO

Miskozim

Hello everybody, I am looking into 4 or 5 colour MO. Friends tell me it is not a good machine and should be avoided, if possible. Anybody out there has a comment?

Heidelberg MO

Its not a bad press but with the economy and press prices as low are they are you would probably do better with a speedmaster

were you looking to compete in the market. setup time is going to kill you on the mo. no plate cocking. no auto plate. other than that they are good presses. they are older try to get a 1990-1994

Last edited:
The speed itself is not such a big deal. I am looking for a cheap press that can give me quality and printing in one run. Longer set up is not so important.

From personal experience, we invested in an MO and had serious issues with it, its not a very reliable machine. I reckon you could find a reasonably priced SM and this would be better in terms of performance.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back