Affordable Print Management System

PrintlogicTeam

Hello Everyone :)

I would like to take an opportunity to introduce my self to PrintPlanet members.

I work for Printlog!c which is a web based integrated print management system that can be accessed on PC, Mac and any devise with a browser.

We provide full access to all modules of the package from quoting, creating orders, job sheets, delivery dockets, purchase orders, accounts, sales & marketing, stock control and diary system at no extra cost.

Please contact me if you have any questions.
Regards,
Anna
[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Keith,

I mean :
• Free on-line training for all staff
• Free continuous software upgrades
• Fixed price, no need to outlay large amounts to purchase or upgrade the software.
• Free telephone, email, web site support
• No License required, whether you have one or twenty one employees , the fee remains the same. So you’re not penalised for your company’s growth.

I just love guys like that really tell you nothing about their product and your web site is even more informative. I sorry I even wasted my time looking.

If you really have a product to sell, you aren't going to do it like this.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back