16 Page Signature Work & Turn Using Print Smith Vision

QHagood

We are in the midst of implementing printsmith throughout our institution. The lead Designer, Head of Invoicing, and myself (The Production Assistant) are trying to figure out why there doesn't seem to be an area for us to put special things like "work and turn" into the invoices when creating them. We were wondering what other people's experience running a job like this through the print smith system had been like.

We are in the midst of implementing printsmith throughout our institution. The lead Designer, Head of Invoicing, and myself (The Production Assistant) are trying to figure out why there doesn't seem to be an area for us to put special things like "work and turn" into the invoices when creating them. We were wondering what other people's experience running a job like this through the print smith system had been like.

Didn’t EFI cover this when they were onsite training you? I’m just curious, as when I train new clients on the Accura MIS, there is a minimum of three full days of face to face onsite training and this would be day 1 stuff. Production methods such as work and turn are generally setup in the quote and then where needed flow onto the order/delivery note/invoice etc. Not sure how your software works, however I’d start at the quote.

Stephen

When creating a printing job, there is a big box at the bottom center of the screen called "Run Method" where you can check the style of the job you want to run.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back