Print managing software for small shop

Inkscape Print

I am looking for a software to track jobs etc. Currently we track all jobs on paper and it is working ok but I would like to streamline it a bit. We are a small shop with 5 employees. We use Quickbooks for accounting so something that ties in with QB would be nice.

hello

If you are looking for the print management software, there are lots n lots of software are available in the market but i must recommend you Design'N'Buy print software for your print business. Below listed image will give a fair idea about that.

Click image for larger version  Name:	pic1-print MIS.png Views:	2 Size:	23.7 KB ID:	268004

Even these print software are being customized as per you business requirement. You can sent your inquiry at [email protected]

Attachments

• pic1-print MIS.png
    pic1-print MIS.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 227
Depending on your needs look at Morning Flight. It ran my shop for a long time. The downside is having multiple users slows the program down. We recently switched to Printers Plan, that may be overkill depending on your size. Either way you need to invest time in setting up your pricing, but it is worth it when it's done.

Check out EFI's print smith. It's browser based so you can use it from anywhere. If you have Fiery Controllers and/Or a digital storefront, it integrates directly with them.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back