Software Recommendation

Many companies expand by adding offices in different cities however, managing multiple work sites comes with its own set of challenges and that is what we are experiencing right now in our company. Mismanagement over multiple sites can damage relationships with your customers and wipe out any advantage you might have enjoyed by going big. In this regard, we are looking for a system that has the ability to accurately report on and analyze data across offices and can easily and effectively roll up reports across multiple sites and departments using a single environment. The availability of this kind of system is the big questions for us, where can we get this kind of system?

I am sorry but i am not familiar with the system, have you tried searching in google? what you could do is to hire and train administrators for each facility that could do all these things for you

Honestly I would consider hiring a programmer and have him write you some custom software . .. probably database driven that lives in the cloud . . . there isn't enough information in your post for us to make any recommendations . . .

Last edited:
Yes you need to give more details about what you are trying to accomplish.
persinaly I would stay away from trying to create a solution by hiring a programmer. There is enough off the shelf software that one should meet your needs with some tweaking, not reinventing.

4 posts up the OP said they got software that's exactly what they're looking for - I think they're all set.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back