Customizable MIS

JFann

Hello, I'm new to this great forum so bear with me. Having research a great deal of systems I am looking to be pointed in the right direction. Are there any MIS systems that are customizable. One that tracks production, manages inventory and maintenance, capable of tracking sequential serial numbers while printing, generate reports.

I have several views on the MIS system question but no input. Maybe I can help get the topic going. Has anyone had experience using the Ricoh Process Director. What is a good alternative to this system.

Thanks in Advance

Hi if you are looking for a customizable MIS then our SolPrint v19 might be what you are looking for - it is a completely browser based system with over 30 modules that can be either installed on your own server or rented on a monthly basis as a cloud based solution. You can see details about the product at www.solprint.co.uk however I would suggest an online demo would be the best way to move forward. We provide lots of customisation to our client in a way that you will still be able to benefit from new releases as the system evolves. Our clients are wide ranging from small print operations to large scale solutions for companies such as Tesco and Capita.

If you would like to progress this please email me at [email protected]

All the best

Peter

Thanks Peter. I reviewed the website and several of the features are what we are looking for. We will evaluate Solprint further to determine if the system fits our needs.

Have you looked into Printsmith from EFI? I've used it at a couple of shops in the past and I'm pretty sure it does everything you are looking for.

Yes I have reviewed EFI as well. We are unique in that we have no sales, estimation, or pre-press. Similar to a government print shop.

Try Printers Plan, talk to them about your needs. They are very responsive and may have a solution.

Our mailing consist of metered First Class business mail. Craig I have reviewed Printers Plan and it's features do not seem like the best fit for us. Our primary requirements are Production monitoring, Inventory and In-house presorting.

Has anybody had any experience at all with the Ricoh Process Director (RPD)? Or Avanti?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back