What keeps you from switching your MIS?

My company, Marketing Ideas For Printers, is preparing for the public launch of Odyssey, a new breed of Print MIS, and I'd like to do a little more due diligence with some additional market research.

Would you consider take a few moments (less than 5 minutes) to share some of your opinions regarding current Print MIS solutions? As a thank you for your time, we'll provide you with one month of free social media marketing content from Marketing Ideas For Printers (http://www.mi4p.com/social-marketing/).

If you're thinking, "This smells like it's going to turn into a sale pitch," I promise you that my team will NOT use this survey as a springboard into a sales pitch. I can say with full integrity that my sole intention is to solicit your opinions and nothing else.

You can provide your opinions (and get your free month of marketing content) here: https://goo.gl/forms/MKYImnsoeH2A1Nw23

Thank you for considering my request!

I have spoke with Dave Hutlin before and have been and currently am a customer of Marketing Ideas for Printers. They are honorable and trust-worthy and I stand by the integrity of their company. So you can trust his post on this forum.

Keith Moore
Celestial Print & Design

I have spoke with Dave Hutlin before and have been and currently am a customer of Marketing Ideas for Printers. They are honorable and trust-worthy and I stand by the integrity of their company. So you can trust his post on this forum.

Keith Moore
Celestial Print & Design

Thanks for the kind words, Keith! I didn't recognize you behind that avatar! :)

Lol! I made that avatar years ago. Stumbled upon a website that could "...make you look like the Simpsons!" Can't find it now.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back