Smart Print Manufacturing webinar

prwhite

Administrator
Staff member
Join Pat McGrew & Ryan McAbee from Keypoint / InfoTrends as they share highlights from their software forecast & impacts on print production.

They will discuss how Smart Print Manufacturing connects growth opportunities in print production workflows. They will also discuss SPM’s impending impact on software related to job on-boarding, production & business management.

Details: Online, Wednesday August 22, 2018 @ 10 AM (EST)

Join Pat McGrew & Ryan McAbee from Keypoint / InfoTrends as they share highlights from their software forecast & impacts on print production.

They will discuss how Smart Print Manufacturing connects growth opportunities in print production workflows. They will also discuss SPM’s impending impact on software related to job on-boarding, production & business management.

Details: Online, Wednesday August 22, 2018 @ 10 AM (EST)

I read somewhere that if the word "Smart" is used in the title for a product or service, it probably wasn't. :)

Well, I thought the smart thing to do was to click on the URL link.

I got this:

Smart.jpg

Don't forget "smART" is 60% "ART".

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back