Avanti Slingshot

lsynadinos

I'm seeking input on recent (up to 3 years) implementations of Avanti Slingshot. Was it a smooth process? Were milestones met on time? How long did the whole process take? How was dealing with the training/support team? Are you happy with the end result? Would you have done anything different? Any insight will be helpful.

We've been using Slingshot for almost 5 years. The 1st year (2015) the software was very unstable and needed a lot of work, the last couple of years it has become pretty stable. Support team is very responsive.

We've been using Slingshot for almost 5 years. The 1st year (2015) the software was very unstable and needed a lot of work, the last couple of years it has become pretty stable. Support team is very responsive.

I'll echo this sentiment. As far as the implementation itself; it went well. We had an Avanti consultant on site for a week for the startup and then with visits after that as we went through the process. No problems at all. He was very easy to deal with, knew the product, and any bugs we encountered were handled promptly. Rather than test the system, I went live as soon as I could, as the license on PrintSmith was about to run out.

Depending on what you are moving from, the learning curve can be steep, but their support is great.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back