Why Isn’t Your Print Shop Automated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyWildIrishProse

Download the White Paper

Automation Basics for the Life of Your Business

aleyant-cover.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	aleyant-cover.jpg Views:	1 Size:	35.5 KB ID:	274784

For print providers, workflow is the difference between profitability and success, or losing revenue in a progressively competitive business environment. Increasingly, print service providers are asking:
  • Can lower prices offered by competitors be due to superior workflows? If so, what can I do to match or better my competition?
  • How can I assist my customers to take advantage of profitable outcomes through the use of variable data printing?
  • How could my business flourish if my staff were more productive with routine tasks and had more time to devote to developing new and more profitable opportunities?
  • How can I grow revenue without increasing headcount?
Tackling these issues head-on, is a new PrintPlanet white paper sponsored by Aleyant, a leading developer of software designed to streamline and simplify commercial print operations. The white paper—Why Isn’t Your Print Shop Automated Yet? What Are You Waiting For?—provides guidelines for implementing a modular, powerful workflow, one-step-at-a-time—significantly streamlining prepress and ways of enhancing MIS/ERP systems, giving you the ability to compete locally as well as with web-based commodity operations that are stealing your market share.

Download the White Paper

Status
Not open for further replies.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back