Mark all forums read

Re: Mark all forums read

Thanks, been waiting for that. Also "See all new posts" query would be great.

Occasionally, Dave would repost topics from one forum to another if he deemed it valuable to the other topic.

Although I am getting used to this new format, I have concerns that it is segmented a lot more (just my sense of it) and therefore I might/will miss perinent to my needs information. I do not know how you'll get around that unless Cory, you become all knowing and do the same thing Dave used to.

Thanks,
John W

Hi John,
I can see the benefit of cross posting threads in a closed email system, where users might not have access to all forums. Since we no longer have those walls between forums, I'm not sure if cross posting would be a benefit (it might be more confusing and dilute the content).
If you don't want to miss anything, you can always set watches on the main categories you are interested in. This will ensure you get notification on all new threads and posts in those categories.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back