Changing One's Username

Bill W

Greetings,

I would like to change my username, as it is the same as my present email address, which in a few days will no longer be my email address.

I have searched through the various options in the User CP section but can find no option to allow me to change my username.

Additionally, I found a option, which I cannot seem to find again, that lists my soon to be old email address as one to use if someone wants to contact me. I have changed my email address under the change email and password option, so I wonder why my old address is still showing.

Thanks for any help.

-Bill-

HI Bill, I can change your username, but it needs to be done from the admin.
Please email me at [email protected] with what you want your username changed to and I will get it done.
Thanks

Greetings,

I would like to change my username, as it is the same as my present email address, which in a few days will no longer be my email address.

I have searched through the various options in the User CP section but can find no option to allow me to change my username.

Additionally, I found a option, which I cannot seem to find again, that lists my soon to be old email address as one to use if someone wants to contact me. I have changed my email address under the change email and password option, so I wonder why my old address is still showing.

Thanks for any help.

-Bill-

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back