WTT and NAPL to Conduct Unique Post-Show Webinar Following Graph Expo

Cory Smith

For those that won't be at the show this year , this is a great opportunity to catch some highlights.

WhatTheyThink.com today announced the opportunity for industry professionals to attend a free printing industry educational webinar conducted in partnership with NAPL. Graph Expo Post-Show Review, led by industry experts Barbara A. Pellow, Director of the Business Development and Custom Communications Services for InfoTrends. Pellow will be joined by Ray Prince, NAPL Vice President, Senior Consultant, Operations Management, and Jim Hamilton, Group Director of InfoTrends’ On Demand Printing & Publishing, Jetting Technology Opportunities, and Wide Format Printing Consulting Services. Sponsored by EFI, the program will be held Wednesday, September 19th, from 2:00 to 3:00 pm EDT (-4 GMT).

No-charge registration is available at this special Internet page

http://members.whattheythink.com/home/webinarregistrationform.cfm

Read more here:
http://members.whattheythink.com/home/wttnews070910.cfm

Re: WTT and NAPL to Conduct Unique Post-Show Webinar Following Graph Expo

How about something for Mac (computers that are actually used in graphic arts) users that is using Quicktime?

I'm on a mac. Most all of WTT uses macs. Webinars are viewable on a mac. I have used both Safari with Real Player as well as Firefox.

What if I don't want to use RealPlayer? Do I have to be forced to get and use RP?

of course you're not forced to...

Yes I am . Why don't you next time make sure it works with QuickTime?

Nothing happens just my screen blinks as I click on the link, speaker icons for WMP or RP. I don't have either one loaded on my Mac. I watched many webinars before w/o RP or WMP. I guess they were using java...

you need to have WMP or RP installed in order to view the webinars.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back