Best Brand to Use for Printing Needs?

impactdigital

What is the better or best brand for your digital printing needs? I am looking to find anything out there that is available out there and invest in one.

If you want people to invest the time to respond - maybe you should spend some time providing details of what market(s) you wish to serve, what type of print products you wish to offer, if you have a budget, etc, etc, etc.

What is the better or best brand for your digital printing needs? I am looking to find anything out there that is available out there and invest in one.

The question your asking is like someone saying whats the best car to go fast in? There are many variables in that like, what is the definition of fast, how much do you want to pay, etc etc ect. Like Gordo said, we need much more information other than asking what the best printer is. I have a Xerox 1000i, and would say that an Oki is the best printer out there for envelopes. But it won't do what my 1000 will on other items.

Hands down best digital press on the market for your needs: https://tinyurl.com/pnuyh4l . No click cost model so consumables are out of contract. Service contract is super cheap.

Absolutely, and it's scaleable if you add more units in stacking mode. Bonus is the generous two year return policy when you're lucky to get better than a 30 day warranty with other vendors.

Absolutely, and it's scaleable if you add more units in stacking mode.

Yeah, the shop down the street has a 4 x 5 unit shelf and has 20 of them in RAID 0 running for a capacity of 6,000 sheets per minute. I can't even compete, I just send my customers down there, as I am pathetic when compared to his setup.

Yeah, the shop down the street has a 4 x 5 unit shelf and has 20 of them in RAID 0 running for a capacity of 6,000 sheets per minute. I can't even compete, I just send my customers down there, as I am pathetic when compared to his setup.

As a great squint-eyed philosopher once said "A man's gottta know his limitations."

But . . . if putting these in the RAID configuration isn't speedy enough for you you might want to look at the next level of production with on of these injets . . .

http://tinyurl.com/zxl7pux :)

Last edited:
As our work gets outsourced to developing countries I find that the people who frequent this forum speak English as a second language.

No doubt! And when you look at requests on here for ancient product manuals, you'll realize they're often using equipment that you disposed of 10 years ago. The same customer who wouldn't buy good work off a an old press in the US because of "quality", will happily accept crap printing off the same machine when it's in Mexico.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back