Collapse
Graph ExpoPrintPlanet
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Printing experience!

Have some of you guys worked with online print services? Such like unitedprint or onlineprint.com. How would you describe the quality. I just want to know if you had any problems with printing online?

Generally, this stuff is nondescript. Which is exactly what will please all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time.

Comment

I did some research and some of these online printers are actually known for their good quality. I personally never printed online. But I have a new upcoming project, and I'm looking forward to use online printers for it. Do some of you print online, regularly?

Comment

I've found 4Over to be decent. Colour is pretty consistent on re-orders. However they won't do anything custom, such as size. If it ain't on their cookie cutter list they won't do it.

Comment

Well, I've decided to give it a try. I like how their shop looks and they advertise with good quality. If anyone knows another or even better Online Print Provider please reply and tell me about your experience.

https://www.printcarrier.com/en
          Print your Flyers, Business cards and Posters at favorable prices with PrintCarrier.com. Fast, reliable and with our statisfaction guarantee!
          Last edited by james.hobbs00; 12-13-2016, 05:14 AM.

Comment

You may check this : http://www.pullupbanneraustralia.com.au/

Comment

I've observed 4Over to be nice. Shading is truly steady on re-orders. Be that as it may they won't do anything custom, for example, estimate. In the event that it ain't on their treat cutter rundown they won't do it.

Comment

UltimateDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)Standard FinishingKBA4Over
              UltimateDuploStandard FinishingKBAKBAGraph Expo4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4602 users online. 131 members and 4471 guests.

Most users ever online was 5,872 at 11:39 AM on 09-30-2016.

Working...
              X