Online Printing experience!

Have some of you guys worked with online print services? Such like unitedprint or onlineprint.com. How would you describe the quality. I just want to know if you had any problems with printing online?

Generally, this stuff is nondescript. Which is exactly what will please all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time.

I did some research and some of these online printers are actually known for their good quality. I personally never printed online. But I have a new upcoming project, and I'm looking forward to use online printers for it. Do some of you print online, regularly?

I've found 4Over to be decent. Colour is pretty consistent on re-orders. However they won't do anything custom, such as size. If it ain't on their cookie cutter list they won't do it.

I've observed 4Over to be nice. Shading is truly steady on re-orders. Be that as it may they won't do anything custom, for example, estimate. In the event that it ain't on their treat cutter rundown they won't do it.

You can find the good printing company over internet. Just do some research or check their reviews.. It is more chances they will provide you good quality printing services.

Any reason why you are not buying from your local printer?

well, price might be one issue, another might be that the local printer does not happen to offer what is desired, but what is 'local' mean anyway - someone who is the buyer for a hospital chain or international manufacturer might have offices all over the country...

Try SinaLite in Toronto (Markham actually) and take advantage of the low Cdn dollar. This is their 'gang run' division. Sina Printing for custom orders. But SinaLite does permit custom sizes, unlike some - 4over, who will not stray a hair from what's listed on their site.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back