Comprehensive Tax Reform For Printers To Be Discussed At NPES’ D.C. Event

prwhite

Administrator
Staff member
Co-hosted by NPES and Idealliance, a 1.5 day Legislative Conference–March 22-23, 2017, in Washington, D.C.–will be a two-way dialogue between D.C. experts and top printing, imaging and mailing industry executives about comprehensive tax reform.

Legislative & regulatory priorities to be addressed include:
  • Cost-effective healthcare reform,
  • Reduction of burdensome government over-regulation,
  • Restructuring & revitalizing the U.S. Postal System,
  • Reducing patent troll abuses & protecting patent-holders' rights, and
  • Strengthening global markets for U.S. manufacturers.
Panelists will include: former House Ways & Means Committee member Congressman Phil English; Senate Finance Committee Majority Chief Tax Counsel Mark Prater; and Tax Foundation Senior Fellow Stephen Entin.

WOW.... What a refreshing agenda to see in D.C. Actually talking about how to help U.S. small business rather than ways to punish us.

Now I can't wait to see the death of NAFTA.... which has been partially responsible for the destruction of the printing industry is the southwest U.S.

#MAGA

I heard a wise man say once: Other than the need to replace all the President portraits from government building I don't see how Trump could impact the print industry....Give the man a chance. No cartoon please.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back