No announcement yet.

Eye Catching Painted Edge Business Cards

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye Catching Painted Edge Business Cards

An innovative option for gaining a competitive edge is 4over’s new Painted Edge Business Cards, offering new ways to stand out, reinvent & increase awareness.

With the addition of vibrant colors to the card edges, a bold statement can be created for meetings, trade shows & networking functions. A variety of vivid metallic colors are featured, including: blue, gold, green, hot pink, purple or classic white. The card stock is a sturdy, ultra thick, visually appealing, 32points. Painted Edge Business Cards are now available at trade.4over.com.

See a short video by clicking the Link.

we put them in a padding rack spray with spray paint. been doing it for about 10 years

Comment

use an airbrush . . . custom colors made esy

Comment

I am testing edge painting in our shop...
        How can I prevent bleeding into the stock??

Comment

FYI,
          I've mastered edge painting(not much to it, lol), thanks for the help I received...
          after all the fretting I did about this, my customer is hedging on the edging

Comment

Give your cards an edge over the opposition with painted EDGE cards from Stigler Printing. Here and there alluded to as sandwich cards, EDGE cards are imprinted on a durable, multilayered, 32pt stock making it one of the thickest cards accessible. Its exceptional shaded center is settled between two layers of brilliant white, premium, uncoated stock. Painted EDGE cards have an extraordinary current interest and are ensured create an impression.

Comment

Ultimate Smartsoft (Presswise)4OverStandard FinishingKBAAleyant
            Ultimate 4OverAgfa/EversifyStandard FinishingKBAKBAAleyant

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4358 users online. 98 members and 4260 guests.

Most users ever online was 5,872 at 11:39 AM on 09-30-2016.

Working...
            X