Collapse
CanonKonica Minolta
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kodak puts flexo business up for sale

Lots of corporate bafflegab but the bottom line is Kodak seeks to sell of its flexo business because its doing well and hence has value:

https://tinyurl.com/ychshvfj

Selling off their key money making "growth engine" to pay off some debt while holding on to the product lines that aren't doing so well is an interesting strategy. Mentioned also is that Kodak is apparently considering selling off its Prinergy workflow. Hmmm
    Last edited by gordo; 08-10-2018, 09:47 AM.

Morons!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Green Printer View Post
      Morons!!!
      Why beat around the bush with your comment? Just tell us what you think! LOL

Comment

I'm speechless.
        Is selling off NexPress in the future?
        George Eastman must be rolling in his grave (technically he was cremated).

Comment

Originally posted by MacTwidget View Post
          I'm speechless.
          Is selling off NexPress in the future?
          George Eastman must be rolling in his grave (technically he was cremated).
          I believe that Kodak has already sold off its digital imaging patents - which I assume would include nexpress’ imagin tech: https://phys.org/news/2012-12-kodak-...tent-sale.html

Comment

I'd be happy to take over as CEO for at half the going rate. I'm sure I could not do any worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
              I'd be happy to take over as CEO for at half the going rate. I'm sure I could not do any worse.
              And receive HUGE bonuses to boot!

Comment

There are obviously obligations from entering Chapter 11 protection… The piper must be paid!
                Comments are personal and my views may not be shared by my employer or partners.

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)CanonKBAUltimate
                4OverStandard FinishingDuploCanonKBAKBAChili publish4 PeesSmartsoft (Presswise)

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4499 users online. 119 members and 4380 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
                X