Being Responsive

Cory Smith

098-Being-Responsive.png

LOL! Yep, proactive communications is a good way to "manage" expectations and boost customer satisfaction.

Last edited:
Always a good idea to reply to the customer that you got his file. E-mail is not always dependable. It's reassuring to him, and also gives him something to show his boss in case his boss gets on his case. "Look boss, I really did send it. See? They said they got it."

Always a good idea to reply to the customer that you got his file. E-mail is not always dependable. It's reassuring to him, and also gives him something to show his boss in case his boss gets on his case. "Look boss, I really did send it. See? They said they got it."

How many jobs do you get a day? we have an automatic response

Although I think it’s important to contact a client as soon as you can, I still feel like ten minutes is a bit over exaggerated. It’s important to get back with them, but you shouldn’t drop everything to tend to an e-mail response.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back