Turn About

Cory Smith

133-Turn-About.png

Cory, is there some way that you can limit posts on Re:print to only those posts that reply to Gordon's comic strips that you post and prevent random print topics being started under Re:print.

I find it really strange that even members that have been here for years still use Re:print as a forum to just ask print questions. Maybe they don't know how to post an original thread.

Is there something you can do? We all love the Re:print comics and I hate it when some other question is presented under the Re:print group. It is a real let down when one expects some cleaver humour but then gets some not so cleaver question.

That's it! I quit my rant.

I'll look and see if that can be limited..sure it can..I usually try to clear out any posts frequently.

Erik said:
It is a real let down when one expects some cleaver humour but then gets some not so cleaver question.

That's it! I quit my rant.

"Cleaver humour" ?

I hoped that I was at the cutting edge but I don't think that I'm that sharp.

I'll settle for humor that's "clever" - in a jugular vein.

Best, gordo

"Cleaver humour" ?

I hoped that I was at the cutting edge but I don't think that I'm that sharp.

I'll settle for humor that's "clever" - in a jugular vein.

Best, gordo

Oops. You are never a dull cleaver.

I guess I can't get away with saying it is Canadian spelling? Toronto spelling? Really old english spelling?

Regarding the strip, I'd much rather deal with idiots in the shop than the customers. Freelance isn't freedom.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back