Perspective

gordo

358%20Perspective_zpscwvxghym.jpg

The Pressroom Manager: "The pressroom's schedule is half full" - "Let's knock these jobs out, take off early, and meet at the Margaritaville Bar"

The Printshop Owner: "The pressroom's schedule is half empty" - "Cut everyone at noon to save payroll expense. If you need me, I'll be at the Crying In Your Beer Bar"

The Sales Manager: "Just drop our prices and I can fill the pressrooms's schedule". "If we do that, I already have commitments from two local area bars"

The Pressroom Manager: "The pressroom's schedule is half full" - "Let's knock these jobs out, take off early, and meet at the Margaritaville Bar"

The Printshop Owner: "The pressroom's schedule is half empty" - "Cut everyone at noon to save payroll expense. If you need me, I'll be at the Crying In Your Beer Bar"

The Sales Manager: "Just drop our prices and I can fill the pressrooms's schedule". "If we do that, I already have commitments from two local area bars"

Priceless!

You know I just thought about it, I'm not even sure if Frank has his PHD I just assumed. Either way I think he has earned it.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back