The Positive Side

gordo

351%20The%20Positive%20Side_zpsdekltgl3.jpg

So, just to make sure I understand:

What you're saying is, based on how good that'll look on my resume', I may be worth more, in the future, to your competitor, but not to you. Is that correct?

Methinks that Gordo left out the last frame whose caption would be "Don't let the door hitcha where the good Lord split ya"

What's that you say? I do get a title and a new set of business cards? "Senior Prepress Associate". Welllll.................why didn't you say so?!?!! That changes everything.............

Maybe it is just my setup but since a few weeks the cartoons are no longer visible in Firefox. On the positive side: they do show up in Chrome. Chrome compatibility looks great on anyone's resume!

RUnning Firefox v 52.0 on Windows 10, works great. Do you have Adblock installed?

No, but it is likely some specific plugin or setting because I can see the cartoon just fine with Firefox on my home PC. Maybe it is all part of Gordo's evil masterplan to popularize print again by causing random problems with web pages.

No, but it is likely some specific plugin or setting because I can see the cartoon just fine with Firefox on my home PC. Maybe it is all part of Gordo's evil masterplan to popularize print again by causing random problems with web pages.

Bwaahahaaa! I show no mercy! It is the best in life to hear the lamentations of the html masters.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back