The Company Story

gordo

352%20The%20Company%20Story_zpsuft2vpr7.jpg

We used to say that we were "bleeding edge" but decided the weekly trips to the blood bank and the slippery floors around here we're worth it . . so now we just say that we keep up with the current productive technology . . . . its a lot easier to clean the floor and table around here now . . . :)

Last edited:
I'm surprised at you, Gordo. It's "led" the pack. The FIRST error I have ever caught you in!

You're write. :-(

My 'toons often go through a long editing process and sometimes there are multiple versions of the same one on my 'puter. This one slipped through. :p

You're write. :-(

My 'toons often go through a long editing process and sometimes there are multiple versions of the same one on my 'puter. This one slipped through. :p

Gordo, perhaps if you had not named it "toons.Final" this could have been avoided. ;)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back