Prepress Salary

gordo

368%20Prepress%20Salary_zpsp3tlxi33.jpg

Yeah . . . right - I just spent 45 minutes taking screen shots, writing descriptions about what was wrong with the "designers" own business card . . . go figure

I love when RE:pRINT comes into the inbox! Is there a collection of them on the web somewhere, Gordo?

I do not miss fixing someone's art who made far more money than I did. I taught my fair share of designers far more than their "professors" ever did. I Love printing and prepress and I don't miss it one bit!

I love when RE:pRINT comes into the inbox! Is there a collection of them on the web somewhere, Gordo?

Thanks for the kind comment. The only place they're published (that I know of) is here on PrintPlanet. So you can look at the history of posts here. I am hoping to get a digital press vendor to publish them - or maybe the top 100 (there are now over 300) - in some form of small book, perhaps for distribution on their booth at trade shows. Fingers crossed! PS if you're a vendor or can influence a vendor to do that please start arm twisting them LOL.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back