The High Quote

SERIOUSLY.. How did Trump get elected.. You can't see it? Are you insane? Look at the alternatives that we had to choose from. All limp wristed NWO types, liars and hypocrites ready to sell US sovereignty to the highest bidder. Trump was the ONLY option available to demonstrate the rugged individuality that originally made this country great. Is he the perfect person for the position? Probably not. But you're missing the essential point.. HE WAS THE ONLY ONE - WITH A RUGGED INDIVIDUAL PERSONALITY - WITH THE MINDSET OF *YES WE CAN BE GREAT* WHO STOOD UP AND VOLUNTEERED TO TAKE THE ABUSE AND TORMENT THAT COMES WITH THE JOB. Knowing that the extreme left leaning communistic NWO supporting main stream media would be constantly on his back. In that context, Trump was the only sane choice. The rest of your own rant is just your opinion. And we all know what that resembles.. Something everyone possesses .

Good thing everything you said is just your opinion, huh? You know what they say about those...clearly. Liars and hypocrites, all of them. But not your Donald, oh no, never. I'd take you seriously if you at least admitted that he is in fact a liar and a hypocrite. And that is not just my opinion or "fake news" (I can already see that coming).

How about Truman compensating for his "low self-esteem" by dropping a nuclear bomb on Japan....twice?

Truman didn't need to compensate for anything, he saved hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilian lives and also countless thousands of American soldier lives by dropping the bombs and only killing a combined ~129,000, which single bombing missions like Operation Meetinghouse killed ~100,000, but those aren't on the table to be discussed. This is something that historians are really leaving out of modern textbooks.

In regards to soundobjective, he needs a swift ban. All three of his posts are political, and he is obviously attempting to stir the pot.

I think the following line in a scene from The Hunt for Red October perfectly sums up ALL politicians:

"I'm a politician, which means I'm a liar and a cheat. And when I'm not kissing babies, I'm stealing their lollipops."

ALL politician's lie and they are ALL slime in one way or another. Clinton lied, Bush lied, Obama lied, Trump too.

I think the following line in a scene from The Hunt for Red October perfectly sums up ALL politicians:

"I'm a politician, which means I'm a liar and a cheat. And when I'm not kissing babies, I'm stealing their lollipops."

ALL politician's lie and they are ALL slime in one way or another. Clinton lied, Bush lied, Obama lied, Trump too.

I've said it before, I'll say it again:

"Politics" :

"Poli", (derivative from the Greek "Poly") meaning "Many" or "Much".
"Tics" (phonetic of the word "Ticks" meaning "Blood-Sucking Insects"

Politics = "Many Blood-Sucking Insects"

You know how I know you don't know what you are talking about?
Yes, I know how you know!... but are you sure you really know? ;)

I was not born in 45, so I even didn't know that the insane nuke dropper was Truman... and I remember but deliberately excluded Clinton and his head giving intern because it was more laughable than really embarrassing.

Yes, the three I named are Republican and in modern times...
I am French, I live in France, so, first, democrat or republican doesn't exist in France and this political classification has no real meaning for me...: for me, it's only right-wing and right-wing... purhaps right-wing and righter-wing???
Second, I don't know the US History as good as you (I even don't care), so this 3 were the 3 names that immediately popped in my mind because they are the most famous embarrassments known on my side of the pond: Reagan for being an old B-series "actor", Bush Senior for his lies about Irak war, and Bush Junior for his famous silly dumb face when being informed about 9-11.
And third, it was a joke, not an history or politic talk!!! :D

That being said, I am quite surprised that you place a funny zipper story at the same embarrassment level than a war-criminal who killed between 129,000 and 226,000 Japaneses, mostly civilians (according to Wikipedia)??? :eek:

Last edited:
Truman ... he saved hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilian lives and also countless thousands of American soldier lives by dropping the bombs and only killing a combined ~129,000...
129,000 is the lower estimation according to Wikipedia... the highest being 226,000...
And Japanese people are still today suffering the consequences of the radiations

That being said, I cannot understand how (some of) you US guys always succeed to find a good justification for killing hundreds of thousands (even millions) of lives, mostly civilians, trying to make other people believe that your war-crimes are good actions motivated by mercy and peace??? :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
and I remember but deliberately excluded Clinton and his head giving intern story because it was more laughable than really embarrassing.

I don't think the act was embarrassing it was how he tried to lie his way out of it. He actually tried to debate the definition of is.

Either way I love the French so thank you for modern democracy, for helping us win our Independence, and also thank you for selling us half our country for the equivalent of $5 and a ham sandwich - we put it to good use.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back