Virtual Reality

gordo

389 Virtual Reality.jpg

Good one Pritch and ain't it the truth today in this new millennial world we're mired in. Yeah I know two in a row, you can't believe it. Better than Beetle Bailey.

D

Good one Pritch and ain't it the truth today in this new millennial world we're mired in. Yeah I know two in a row, you can't believe it. Better than Beetle Bailey.

D

That's it. I'm breaking out the champagne tonight!

My daughter had those on and almost ran into a wall, virtual reality meet reality.

I've known a boss or two who acts like he has those on and wonders why things don't work out the way he thinks they should.

hmmmm maybe someone could write an app for a virtual press proof and we could get the customer to put these on and approve the job without ever coming into the shop.

"Hi, I'm calling from Coca-Cola, we're looking for a new print vendor that provides proofs via VR headsets. Is this something your organization can furnish us with?"

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back