The Vanishing Family Printshop

I wonder if this has ANY correlation with the mass shootings that are happening with too much regularity. You never know, it could be part contributor.

Answer to whole problem> De-Technicalize. Dig large black hole; throw all cell phones, computers, video games and contemporary electronic devices into it. Bury them. That is the answer, however it is not going to happen. Millenial freak out time. Shame.

D

Sounds good, you first.

I rarely use a cell phone and the computer is just there as means of tabulation. I am perfectly happy using 8 x 5 cards for data accumulation. I like ink on paper, WRITING with my own hand to convey my thoughts and communication. I fact, when I write, the content is improved because what I convey has more thought put into it by scribing. Video games, hell no; give me a pinball machine with flippers and I am in my glory. And..my 1964 Zenith TV just works fine and is in beautiful wood cabinetry. Yeah arossetti, I would be first, but maybe I am truly the last.

D Ink Man

[/QUOTE]

Title: Salary Negotiation

1: Talked to the boss yesterday about getting a raise

2: He introduced me to the new pre-press trainee.

3: He wants me to "teach him the ropes"......

Click image for larger version Name:	A Challenge.jpg Views:	2 Size:	130.8 KB ID:	274467

I rarely use a cell phone and the computer is just there as means of tabulation. I am perfectly happy using 8 x 5 cards for data accumulation. I like ink on paper, WRITING with my own hand to convey my thoughts and communication. I fact, when I write, the content is improved because what I convey has more thought put into it by scribing. Video games, hell no; give me a pinball machine with flippers and I am in my glory. And..my 1964 Zenith TV just works fine and is in beautiful wood cabinetry. Yeah arossetti, I would be first, but maybe I am truly the last.

D Ink Man

GET OFF MY LAWN YOU KIDS!

Seriously though, the same could be said about anything. Every generation hates what the next has become. I'm only 34 and I already hate all the new music and clothing. I'm sure I'll be whining about those damned kids and their hoverboards and flying cars someday.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back