Options and Options

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Options and Options

...this is our Color Samples Catalog so we need it to EXACTLY match our physical products, OK?...

Comment

... it's about the working title: "the ten different variations of black in the paintings of Frans Hals." Do you think we can produce this in monochrome / grayscale and write high-color on the bill for me: My dog has cervical cancer and needs surgery. I'm sure the customer does not notice, it's supposed to be a give-away for a car showroom, they do not look, they only count ...
      The balance is most beautiful shortly before it collapses (Quote: Fischli / Weiss)

Comment

Actually, we can't do half that stuff, we just like to throw out a bunch of terms to show off. You won't know the difference anyway.

Comment

"....Can you just print it?......"

Actually, No. Not sure we have anybody here that knows how to do that.

Seriously, had an envelope reorder yesterday from one of out clients (a large restaurant chain).

Email read: "I need to reorder 500 envelopes" That was all the email said.

I responded to the email: "Yes, Ma'am".
          We print about seven different styles and sizes of envelopes for you, which one did you want?
          #10 Window
          #10 Regular (Non-Window)
          9 x 12 Catalog Flap
          9 x 12 Booklet Flap
          10 X 13 Catalog Flap
          10 x 13 Booklet Flap
          #9 Business Reply

Her Reply: "The one with our return address & logo on it"

Comment

What about paper weights? This is important if you don't want to have to reprint it again, and again, and again...

Comment

My Boss: Can we just start printing it?
              Me: Well yes, but then we'd have to do it over again.

Comment

4OverKBAStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)UltimateAleyant
              GTI4OverKBAKBAStandard FinishingDuploAleyant

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5273 users online. 123 members and 5150 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
              X