Burn Out

gordo

472 Burn Out.jpg

Tell me about it: since I left an 18-year career in prepress almost 8 years ago, I still have recurring nightmares of getting back to prepress, right back in this same company I left... :(:(:(

to all the brave colleagues still in healthy mental condition:

You are the center of your Company!

Whithout your bravery no printing man or woman has a reoson to go come to work, he is nothing whithout yours!

No seller in the the office will reach the boss-given margin, no customer will be satisfied by a promised timetable!

So keep on fighting boys and girls and first of all: Be aware to keep working in a community in your departement, if your departement will be slashed to a single, no other will understand your specific daily changing problems and a real burnout seems to be a relaxing holiday trip against that hamster wheel prison!

;-)

Ulrich

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back