Introduce yourself!

Hello everyone, my name is Nick. I'm 28 years old, I've been in large format for 15 years now.
I started on the production end per my fathers footsteps early on in high school and fast forwarding to today,
I'm a project manager/gfx and prepress for a new shop a former colleague of my father has opened up here in Toronto, Canada, Urban Imaging Inc.
I look forward to sprawling the forum and sucking it dry of any knowledge you oldheads have! 😅

Good morning everyone! I am Tommy, I have been in printing industry for 18 years. I joined our forum years ago. Now it is good time to introduce myself and look forward to learn more from our professional members in this forum. I have been a prepress guy, an printing instructor, an application engineer and now working as a color management expert (G7, GMI, digital proofing, color matching...). I live in Vietnam, and ready to support you on site if requested. Thanks!

My WhatsApp:
WhatsApp-QR.jpg

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back