CanonKonica Minolta
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone. I am Lucas, from Canada. I just joined in here and looking forward to meeting new people here.
    Thanks

Comment

• Hello forum! My name is Steve, and I am a new member here. I found this place by accident while looking for information on the web regarding Kodak Thermal Gold plates.

I work for LSC Communications in Lancaster, Pa. and have been here for 28 years. Started in the directory bindery, then moved to gravure pressroom, then to my current job in platemaking in 1995.

I outside of work I participate in WW2 reenacting and beer making.

Comment

• Hi Everyone,
        I am Mike,
        I have been a member here for some time but only just got round to posting an intro.
        I started in the industry as an apprentice letterpress machinist in 1976
        I worked on a multitude of letterpress and offset presses from platens and Vertical Miehlies through to continuous forms machines and multicolour presses
        In 1986 I made a break from the shop floor into estimating first with pecil and paper, then on an early computerised estimating system built on the Pick operating system. I then moved into production management, ran an instant print shop for 3 years and eventually ended up in prepress in 1999.
        In late 1999, with the hysteria of the Y2K bug at its peak, I was given the task of setting up the first in-house CTP in Western Australia with very little knowledge of prepress, but a good working knowledge of computer systems. The result, a Brisque, Iris and Lotem supplied by Scitex, was a resounding success for the business, and I am still with the same company today, now running Prinergy 8.x a Magnus platesetter and Insite proofing.
        Like many of you, I've seen a lot of changes over the years.
        I am also a volunteer with the Western Australian State Emergency Service, married to a Mezzo Soprano singer and have 2 boys at university.
        Music is a passion of mine, although I don't play any myself, I'm the tech support for my wife with PA equipment etc and also am an avid supporter of these talented ladies who I shamelessly promote at every opportunity.
        https://www.youtube.com/user/CamilleandKennerly/videos

Comment

• Hello everyone, i am Drazen from Croatia.
          I work for Grafika d.o.o. Osijek a publishing and printing company, as a operator on machines more than 20 years of experience.

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)AleyantCanonKBAUltimate
          4OverStandard FinishingDuploAleyantCanonGraph ExpoLabelexpoKBAKBASmartsoft (Presswise)Chili publish4 Pees

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4746 users online. 93 members and 4653 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
          X