Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone. iam John. i am starting a new digital printing company in lagos Nigeria. A new challenge after many years living abroad.I hope to share my experience and challenges with people in this forum.

Hello

My name is farshad. I am the owner of Armya inc in Canada. My company

is a Service Provider for Pre-press and CtP & CtF Process Management Systems with over

120 customers & distributors world wide. We have also a network of experienced and factory trained Service

Engineers worldwide to support your Equipment.

We strongly believe on the concept of service, maintenance and

customers' trust. Customer trust is the most valuable assets that we own and gained since 1995.

We understand our customers’ needs and we will never rest until their

Technical issues are resolved.

We provide our customers with cost effective solutions for a healthier and safer working environment and to ensure that our environment is protected for the next generation.

AI is also the Distributor of manufacturer refurbished used Flexo CtPs fromworld’s leader in Packaging & Flexography Industry

-AI provides Installation, repair and maintenance of your Pre-press, Flexo and CtP/CtF Process Management Systems in

Canada and World wide through our reliable network of Service Engineers.

Need help contact me.

Thanks for opportunity cory.

Last edited:
Hello everybody....

Hello everybody....

I am Arpana. I work in one of the printing companies based in the U.A.E as an ESTIMATOR. Infact its just been two months that i have completed my Engineering in Printing Technology.
Yup! I am nw part of this community to imbibe more technical knowledge and to understand the various print issues.
So guys...I m ready,....!!!

Finally! I finally found where all the heavy hitters hang out!

Finally! I finally found where all the heavy hitters hang out!

Hi everyone! My name is Mark, and I think it's great to see this forum so active with real pros and newbies like myself. (well..., not so new.)

I started in flexo prepress in the early 80's; no Illustrator or Photoshop yet; lots of double-burns, spreads and chokes. Went into offset labels until almost 1990 and came back to flexo after seeing huge print-quality improvements. Been doing mostly flexible packaging ever since.

Hope I get a chance to contribute (at least a fraction of the amount I'll probably learn around here).
M.

P.S. Advance apologies if post incorrectly.

Greetings all!

Greetings all!

Hi everyone.
I've been in flexo since 1988.
I work for a printing ink manufacturer, specializing in flexo. I've worked my way from QC to tech support, some R&D and until recently, Key account manager.

I have twin boys (a little over 2 years old) who finish me off when the day is done.
I am interested in all things flexo primarily, but printing in general. Always looking to learn from people like you.
Look forward to this.

Take care!

Hi everyone.
I've been in flexo since 1988.
I work for a printing ink manufacturer, specializing in flexo. I've worked my way from QC to tech support, some R&D and until recently, Key account manager.

I have twin boys (a little over 2 years old) who finish me off when the day is done.
I am interested in all things flexo primarily, but printing in general. Always looking to learn from people like you.
Look forward to this.

Take care!

Are you involved with Production of Flexo Plates in manufacturing level(Dupont /BSAF) if so please contact me.

Regards,

[email protected]
Home

Hello,
I am the CEO of CALDERA, a RIP and Production WorkFlow software company. I have started the company 20 years ago and I am as passionated as the first day. The large format inkjet industry is our focus and I am marvelled to have been an agent of progress in that industry!
Outside work, I love family time and our last 22 month old girl.

This is your chance to let everyone know a little about yourself, inside and outside of your job.

I will start it off

I work for Ryder Election Services in Bend, Oregon as their prepress manager. We are a commercial sheetfed shop and a ballot printer. Presses include a recently install 4 color 40, 5 color 28" and 2 2 color 14X20's

In Prepress we run a RAMpage workflow, Javelin CTP device, Fuji plates, ORIS color and all the usual apps.

Outside of work I play paintball and spend time with the family (have a son about 2 years old)

Hi, I'm Jane

I working with printing within the manufacturing sector in the UK, I look forward to chatting with you all in this forum!

J

Im Matt From Latvia.

I own a small printing company,
and in My free time i do charity foor poor people and local hospitals.

Ive been printing christmas cards for 6 years, and past year i was starting to print leatter heads, and envelopes.

Now im looking for the best printer, with fine print quality, and with the minimum expenses per page.
Futher hope to expand my busines abroad :)

Christmas cards and charity, sounds like a good partner ship for me :)

Do you have a Website matt? That would surely come in handy if you're planning to expand printing services abroad.

Also, it's a convenient way to start getting customers from all over the world too :)

About Susan

About Susan

I have been in design and have owned an offset printing company since 1977.
I'm completely interested in prepress and creating best files for whatever print media
we use for printing whether in house or brokered.
FLEXOGRAPHY is my most recent study and I'm thirsty for as much information for the perfect flexo file I or my staff can create. We design and then broker printed bags - and am wanting to setup profiles for each of my printers so they do not have any problems with files.
Other than that life is good as long as there is a garden and springer spaniels!

Hello Group My name is John Crisp and i am the Technical Service Manager For DYC Supply Co. here in Virginia Beach ,Virginia. I started my printing career in 1986 with Williamsburg Packaging /General Service worker in all Man Roland press print shop. My 1st press i ever saw / worked on was a Ultra Miehle 6/color UV Press that had the old school clothe dampers and the press had wooden decks. I worked under master English pressman from England and after 4yrs i started my apprenticeship on how to run printing presses. Once i finished my apprenticeship i was given the opportunity to run my
first press / 40" Mitsubishi and over the years our Pressroom would turn into a Kba Pressroom.I have yrs of UV printing knowledge and i am very thankful to the ones who trained me to be successful (Mr Malcom Robinson a English Master Pressman i studied under) and i carry his ways & means of how to print to this very moment. I was trained in the ink room ,plate processing old &current ways of the trade and love to share my expierences with professional pressmen .I was hired by Dyc printing Blanket co. as Technical Service manager and i work to solve print solutions with customers that currently use Dyc /Kinyo Printing Blankets . I look forward to speaking with you and i always can be reached at 1-800-446-8240 ask for John Crisp. Customer satisfaction puts a very big smile on my face and knowing that printing presses with DYC Printing Blankets on the various press manufactors blanket cylinders is my ultimate goal. Dyc / Kinyo 1#

Im from Malaysia and i been doing research on Photobook business . I need lots of friend here to guide me into this industry. I am pretty blur on this industry and my only source is youtube and website. I only found this forum by chance and pretty happy to landed here. so far , i had learned about photobook binding machine by noritsu, Kis, unibind, fastbinder and some of the chinese made machines.

do pm me if you know other better photobook software for business.
tq

Hi there,

my name is Mike and my company is Plot.Com GmbH in Erlensee near Hanau in Germany.
I work in the digital printing and large format printing business since 2002.

I am working with 2 HP Z6100 printers, 1 HP 9000 and atm with an
Anapurna Mv from AGFA. HP Printers are running on Onyx Postershop.
The Anapurna is running on Wasatch Soft-Rip.

We are about to get an UV printer, which is running faster and more stable
and I think it will be an Oryx UV printer.

I would be glad to share experiences in printing and pre-press - be it to extend
my own knowledge or to help others to solve any problems.

regards

Mike

Hi!!! my name is Joseph. I work or started working fo a inting and tecnologies company in colombo srilanka not more than a week ago. prior to work i was a graduate in computer science, and had zip, zero exerience in the digital printing industry. so wish me luck!!!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back