New Member Introduction

Hello everyone-my name is Mike Mierjeski with ECRM Imaging Systems.

I handle our software product line specializing in basic Rip and Workmates workflow solutions for the small to medium size commerical printer, as well as newspaper workflow solutions. Fully featured solutions at attractive pricing makes us worth considering when checking out new software to upgrade or replace.

Thank you and I look forward to spirited discussions in the future.

Mike Mierjeski
[email protected]
www.ecrm.com

Re: New Member Introduction

Mike ,

I need Ctserver (Tif Catcher software) for one mako CTP.

I have the server, one user make one mistake and delete the software, and not have installer for reintall this.

can you helpme?

Best Regard

Re: New Member Introduction

Christian- where are you located? I am sure we could help you out if you can supply proof of ownership, serial number, etc. If you are in Europe, you could contact our UK office and ask for Technical Support.

011 (44) 1923 218 255

Hello Mike, glad to see you here, its nice to see people I have spoken to or met in person. I am starting to feel at home here.

Mike,
I am trying to get more information on the Workmates workflow and have many questions. We use workmates but I feel we do not use it optimumly. Is there a way I could contact you directly?
Thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back