Beer Drinking time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer Drinking time

Hopefully this works. If not, it should be a picture of alot of beers!

Re: Beer Drinking time

Worked. Don't recognize some of those. Had a couple of Great Lakes Dortmunder Golds this evening. Great little beer out of Cleveland.

Comment

I don't see any Maritime Pacific in there, LRob. Now that's a good brewery!

Comment

nice lineup of beers dt. have to put that on the list if I'm ever out that way!

Comment

that made me thirsty....... gulp gulp... wheres the smilies oh.... rich text...:0

woops!!!!!

Comment

!http://www.bsbrewing.com/blog/wp-content/lagunitasmax.jpg!

Comment

damn, gnubler. being a huge hop head, that has my mouth watering. imperial IPA i'm assuming. haven't seen that in the midwest yet...but i don't frequent my specialty beer store as much these days since i've been brewing.

Comment

Sadly, draught Lagunitas is hard to find outside of the Pacific NW. In Oregon, it's a staple in most bars & pubs. That Sirius is some wicked stuff.

Comment

Nice post LRob!!

Everyone knows prepress and beer drinking go hand in hand... although I must admit i'm more partial to a smooth drop of the golden Bundy Distillers No. 3 at this point in time!! For all you non-aussies check it out at http://bundabergrum.com.au/

Cheers, Tony

Comment

Cant believe this post doesn't have more messages! Well, anyway, I'm enjoying a XXXX Gold at the moment... and here I was thinkin all of the prepress industry (at least the guys I know) were seasoned drinkers!!!

Cheers, Tony

Comment

Budweiser, Budweiser, Budweiser, Budweiser. Nuff Said!

Comment

UltimateDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)Standard FinishingKBA4Over
                      UltimateDuploStandard FinishingKBAKBA GTIChili publish4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5644 users online. 142 members and 5502 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,151 at 11:36 AM on 11-17-2017.

Working...
                      X