Stubleupon

bluskool

Anyone use the stumbleupon plug-in for firefox? I selected desktop publishing, graphic design, photography and mac os as my interests. I found some really cool sites by using it.

Dan R.

Re: Stubleupon

ahh man that thing is bad ass, I'm freakin addicted to it, so much better than just poking around.

A+++++++

You def can get addicted. It is like watching TV. Only you have millions of channels and can sort by very specific categories. It would be cool, if I knew enough about programming, to get my macbook remote to work with this. I wonder how long it will before they start selling advertising:(?

Dan R.

I have it, even added this forum to the directory. I'm Onasander. Feel free to befriend me so I can do the same for you, and stumble your pages, trying to learn more about printing.

I tried and in 29 minutes I had 2 dates with guys from the same city where I am from, an invite fro dinner at very discounted prices, 32 callers and I un-installed at the 30th minute because it was getting red hot!
Not interested, thank you

+I tried and in 29 minutes I had 2 dates with guys from the same city where I am from, an invite fro dinner at very discounted prices, 32 callers and I un-installed at the 30th minute because it was getting red hot!+
+Not interested, thank you+

HUH?

+I tried and in 29 minutes I had 2 dates with guys from the same city where I am from, an invite fro dinner at very discounted prices, 32 callers and I un-installed at the 30th minute because it was getting red hot!+
+Not interested, thank you+

uh what?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back