Graph Expo 08 Meetup

Cory Smith

I would like to have a PrintPlanet.com meetup event at this years GraphExpo. It would be great to meet some of you face to face and get to know everyone better.

I'd like to get some feedback from members as to what they would like to see. Does the idea of a meet/greet and a comedian sound like something you would attend? or would you rather have a more formal event with a speaker? The door is wide open and I am up for any ideas you might have! If something comes to mind, please let me know.

Thanks

Re: Graph Expo 08 Meetup

I'd vote meet and greet, the less formal the better. That way everyone can mingle and get to know each other offline. The PP parties of yore were a blast and we met a lot of great people. Thanks Uncle Dave!

Re: Graph Expo 08 Meetup

Uncle Dave is long gone from Print Planet, but I'll tell him when I speak to him this weekend.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back