PitStop Trim Marks

mattcav

I have a PDF that is 9x11.5. The finish size is 8.5x11. So the file is included with the .25" bleed on all four sides. Is there a way (in PitStop) to add trim marks to the pages so I can get it cut down to 8.5x11? I already know about the Print Pro Process option, but that doesn't work in this situation.

If your page sizes are defined in the PDF, all you have to do is use the attached action.
If the page boxes are not defined you can try the "Set Trim box and bleed box to Crop marks" in the action list under "Standard" and the "Page" or set them manually in the Inspector.

Attachments

• Change crop box to trim box.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 182
Hi mattcav,

I believe there are some default action lists which are included with every Pitstop install. One in particular is called, "Add Printers Marks". As long as a TRIM box is defined in the PDF, this action list should add crop marks relative to the trim box.

If you don't have this particular action list, it can be downloaded here: http://www.enfocus.com/en/support/k...s-to-trim-box?q=Search&type=ActionList&Page=3

Best regards,
hp

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back