NBA Playoffs

tony_mclachlan

Hi all!

Just wondering if anyone here is as big an NBA fan as I am?!? Loving the Playoffs so far this season, my second monitor at work has been occupied by the live ESPN Gamecasts. I'm from Australia so no real team biases here but I would love to see a Lakers v Celtics Finals this year (relive the glory days) so yea, if you're into it let me know who your picks are and we will see which team comes out on top!!

Cheers, Tony

Re: NBA Playoffs

Being a lifelong Knick's fan I can't wait for the playoffs to end. Just hope they get their house in order before the draft.

Because they paid him I guess. He can't have any contact with any team members tho so it's pretty much a do nothing job.

thomas is a joke and should be fired. SO who do think the knicks will go after harder james or wade in 2010

James I hope, Wade is to injury prone. Just hope they find a competent coach. They keep talking Mark Jackson, but I can't see that, if it was up to me I'd bring Jeff Van Gundy back.

Totally agree about Wade... will be interesting to see how he comes back next season. Get a look at the Olympics I spose. So what do you think of D'Antoni coming in as coach??

I happy they found someone competent quickly. Everyone keeps disssin' Stephon Marbury, but I have a feeling he's going to have a career year.

Is he still with the Knicks?? I like Marbury too... I think he will fit well in the system if they play up tempo like in Phoenix. As long as his body holds up!!

He's still with them but rumor is he will be gone before the season starts. I hope not tho, as these kind of things tend to come back and bite teams in the butt later...

Yea agree... he is definitely still an NBA talent kind of player and trades seem to re-energise guys especially against their old teams! Were you happy to see the Celts get up in the Finals??

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back