Any Xbox 360 online gamers out there?

dub

A bunch of the guys from our plant play COD-4 or Halo3 on XBL on Wed. Nights and some weekends. Anyone else out there in our industry play?

thanks,
Dub

XBL gamertag: KILLER DANIMAL

Re: Any Xbox 360 online gamers out there?

Hiya,
I thought there was no ne else into 360 in the Printing industry.
What country are you in (for the different time zones)?
Im in New Zealand. Im into Halo 3 and COD4 aswell.
Cheers,

GAMERTAG: SHADOWhunter47

I'll add you to my friends list as soon as i can.

Oh yeah...Xbox 360 is the best thing for chilling out after a stressful day of pre-press!

FORZA
and
COD4

for me!

I am on usually on the weeknights arounf 7pm est

GT: Cankre7

Hiya,
FORZA is cool as. Do you buy any cars off the Auction House?
I thought i saw your gamertag outbid me on a few auctions, lol. Soz if it wasnt you.
Ive only done a few races on there coz the guys on there are hardout racers, i have trouble with the A.I.
It'l be cool to see you on the track.

Oh yeah...I buy AND sell alot of cars in the AH. My tuning club is Negative Camber Tuning. I race online almost every night. You could say I am hard core about it. But in a fun way. Our group runs spec leagues every Tuesday night. The rest of the week is usually testing or goofing off in our cars! Great fun! Plus with the added bonus of being able to legally drive online with a few cocktails in you!!!! What is your GT? Send me a friends request. If you don't have alot of tuned cars for online racing I could hook you up.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back