The Trump Bot

gordo

Given the events unfolding in the States (I daren't use the term "United") I'm surprised at how few, if any, posts there have been about it - and I'm not referring to the postal rate hikes.

Hopefully this will spark discussion...
The Donald is known for his Twitterverse addiction. Well maybe his tweets are not what they seem. Artificial intelligence simulates Trump's twitter posts - by creating them. Not sure if it proves Trump's intelligence is artificial or not though.

https://twitter.com/deepdrumpf

Gordo, that's because every other news outlet and social media platform can't stop talking about the presidential race. I am thoroughly sick of hearing about it and just plain disgusted. I'm sure I speak for some people when I say that I come to this form just because I know I won't hear about it. It's been over a week since I looked at my Facebook page and I will keep it that way till it's over. The only time I want to hear about it is on election day.

No Title

This is one of the best bumper stickers I've seen so far . . .

Attachments

• photo5969.jpg
    photo5969.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 214
Sorry guys! The election process up here in Canaduh takes about 45 days - and we have at least three or four main parties to contend with - so it's pretty interesting to watch what's happening in the Estados Unidos (another EU? OMG) in your year long process.

"in your year long process"

Gordo, unfortunately, it's a 2 year process down here. I'll be glad to see a Toyota commercial on Nov. 9th. The only happy folks are the ad execs in the swing states getting all the campaign adv $$.

"in your year long process"

Gordo, unfortunately, it's a 2 year process down here. I'll be glad to see a Toyota commercial on Nov. 9th. The only happy folks are the ad execs in the swing states getting all the campaign adv $$.

Don't forget about the postcards. MailGuru; do you see any of that national party money coming through your shop in Orlando?

You also gotta work in a union shop these days.
When I started in my shop 5 years ago we were buried in political work. Now we do like 2 postcards, and it's usually for a local candidate who is new or likely won't win. Everyone wants the union bug now, at least out here in NorCal.

Old Adage:

"Politics" - Derivative of "Poly" - Latin Translation is "Many" and "Ticks" (Blood-sucking insects), i.e. "Politics" = "Many Blood-Sucking Insects"

I'm excited to see if our system is truly as corrupt as these leaks are showing it to be. We will know by who wins.

We do quite a bit of brochures and door cards, along with daily mailings. I think I'll be glad when it's over, but I'll also miss the sales not constantly coming in.

Actually politics comes from the Greek polis (english spelling) which was their word for city-state, since all government was local in those days. The Romans would have said res publica, or the public thing, which gave us our word republic. I'm fairy certain our political system is at least as corrupt as the cabal running the Roman Republic just before it collapsed into monarchy . . .

the scottish not,

but this is not the topic here, i´m sorry for getting in this thread, i didn´t want to disturb anyone,

i was just joking, unfortunatly i do not understand what tradeau and RWB means...

Ulrich

Edit: got it finally?: Tradeau was not human typewriting (inclusive faults), it deals whith selling for stupid Justin Trudeau? But what means RWB?...

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back