Collapse
EFI-Metrix
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody Likes Anything Anymore

Looking through the posts and replies it seems that nobody LIKES anything anymore.

In fact, I don't like that, so I am going to post this.

After that, I will flag my post for the administrators to review.

Now how do you like that!?!?!

D Ink Man

I don't like all the negativity, lets change it up. Why don't we all talk about the things we like about nanography; you start.

Comment

Originally posted by arossetti View Post
      I don't like all the negativity, lets change it up. Why don't we all talk about the things we like about nanography; you start.
      Yes and don't forget Pantone. And foreign ink suppliers.

Comment

The post was created to promote LIKEness. It was not created for disLIKEness.

Get with it.

D Ink Man

Comment

OK I have been using a product form Best Chem Supply called Plate Gum for about 2 years. I NO longer have any slime growing in my plate processor. I LIKE IT.

http://shop.bestchemsupply.com/Plate...ts-VDP_c45.htm

Comment

We have enough things to "like" on Facebook.

Comment

This is the lounge, right?

Okay;

I like that you sign all of your posts using your screen name. Otherwise it might be difficult to figure out who's actually posting them.

Comment

Green printer I am also using the Best Chem plate gum in our plate processor since May 2016 all of the slime is gone. This is a miracle product. We have also noted a huge reduction of slime in our press fountain solution circulators. Plates roll up in a few impressions. Bottom line is I LIKE IT.

Comment

Originally posted by green print View Post
                  Green printer I am also using the Best Chem plate gum in our plate processor since May 2016 all of the slime is gone. This is a miracle product. We have also noted a huge reduction of slime in our press fountain solution circulators. Plates roll up in a few impressions. Bottom line is I LIKE IT.
                  Advertisement maybe? Seems more like a promotion.

Last edited by Erik Nikkanen; 12-04-2016, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Nikkanen View Post

Advertisement maybe? Seems more like a promotion.

I think you are dead right Erik Me thinks Green Printer and Green Print are either the same person or one is Pat Berger and the other is Joyce Berger or Pete Berger. Both of these alias somehow have a connection to Bestchem+supply. If you search google maps for the address of Bestchem (Joyce Berger) and Mercer Corp(Pat Berger) they appear to be in the same building. I hope I am wrong and if I am I apologize.
                    I hate being hoodwinked into thinking I am getting an unbiased opinion of a product only to find its the manufacturer hiding behind an internet alias. And I dont like it!

Here's what comes up when you research Bestchem
                    Business Name: BestChem & Supply, Enterprise Street, Coldwater, OH
                    Contact Person: Joyce Berger
                    Business Location: 620 Enterprise Street Coldwater, OH 45828
                    Last edited by Cornishpastythighs; 12-04-2016, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cornishpastythighs View Post

I hate being hoodwinked into thinking I am getting an unbiased opinion of a product only to find its the manufacturer hiding behind an internet alias. And I dont like it!

I understand your view. The product might be great but the marketing approach using an alias is not wise. It can harm any level of trust.

Comment

I like Bourbon

Comment

Before we all get our pitchforks I would just like to say Green Print has been pretty active in the forums and I have yet to see any (self) promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by arossetti View Post
                            Before we all get our pitchforks I would just like to say Green Print has been pretty active in the forums and I have yet to see any (self) promotion.
                            That's because i believe Green Printer and Green print are one and the same. see below posting from way back in 07 (didnt include the whole post just the important bit) it's signed Pat Berger who also happens to have signed earlier posts with the name Green Printer. I'm sorry if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.
                            No pitchforks, just hate being misled by people.
                            green print

green print replied to Four colour process colour sequence
                            in Sheetfed/Web Offset Discussion
                            11-17-2007, 12:18 PM

Pat Berger

Comment

Originally posted by Cornishpastythighs View Post

That's because i believe Green Printer and Green print are one and the same. see below posting from way back in 07 (didnt include the whole post just the important bit) it's signed Pat Berger who also happens to have signed earlier posts with the name Green Printer. I'm sorry if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.
                              No pitchforks, just hate being misled by people.
                              green print

green print replied to Four colour process colour sequence
                              in Sheetfed/Web Offset Discussion
                              11-17-2007, 12:18 PM

Pat Berger

Oh wow my mistake, I didn't see the first post by green printer.

Comment

Ultimate Smartsoft (Presswise)4OverStandard FinishingKBA
                              Ultimate 4OverAgfa/EversifyStandard FinishingKBAKBAEFI-Metrix

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4883 users online. 120 members and 4763 guests.

Most users ever online was 5,872 at 11:39 AM on 09-30-2016.

Working...
                              X