Nobody Likes Anything Anymore

Green printer I am also using the Best Chem plate gum in our plate processor since May 2016 all of the slime is gone. This is a miracle product. We have also noted a huge reduction of slime in our press fountain solution circulators. Plates roll up in a few impressions. Bottom line is I LIKE IT.

Green printer I am also using the Best Chem plate gum in our plate processor since May 2016 all of the slime is gone. This is a miracle product. We have also noted a huge reduction of slime in our press fountain solution circulators. Plates roll up in a few impressions. Bottom line is I LIKE IT.

Advertisement maybe? Seems more like a promotion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement maybe? Seems more like a promotion.

I think you are dead right Erik Me thinks Green Printer and Green Print are either the same person or one is Pat Berger and the other is Joyce Berger or Pete Berger. Both of these alias somehow have a connection to Bestchem+supply. If you search google maps for the address of Bestchem (Joyce Berger) and Mercer Corp(Pat Berger) they appear to be in the same building. I hope I am wrong and if I am I apologize.
I hate being hoodwinked into thinking I am getting an unbiased opinion of a product only to find its the manufacturer hiding behind an internet alias. And I dont like it!

Here's what comes up when you research Bestchem
Business Name:BestChem & Supply, Enterprise Street, Coldwater, OH
Contact Person:Joyce Berger
Business Location:620 Enterprise Street Coldwater, OH 45828

Last edited:
I hate being hoodwinked into thinking I am getting an unbiased opinion of a product only to find its the manufacturer hiding behind an internet alias. And I dont like it!

I understand your view. The product might be great but the marketing approach using an alias is not wise. It can harm any level of trust.

Before we all get our pitchforks I would just like to say Green Print has been pretty active in the forums and I have yet to see any (self) promotion.

Before we all get our pitchforks I would just like to say Green Print has been pretty active in the forums and I have yet to see any (self) promotion.

That's because i believe Green Printer and Green print are one and the same. see below posting from way back in 07 (didnt include the whole post just the important bit) it's signed Pat Berger who also happens to have signed earlier posts with the name Green Printer. I'm sorry if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.
No pitchforks, just hate being misled by people.
green print

green print replied to Four colour process colour sequence
in Sheetfed/Web Offset Discussion
11-17-2007, 12:18 PM

Pat Berger

That's because i believe Green Printer and Green print are one and the same. see below posting from way back in 07 (didnt include the whole post just the important bit) it's signed Pat Berger who also happens to have signed earlier posts with the name Green Printer. I'm sorry if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.
No pitchforks, just hate being misled by people.
green print

green print replied to Four colour process colour sequence
in Sheetfed/Web Offset Discussion
11-17-2007, 12:18 PM

Pat Berger

Oh wow my mistake, I didn't see the first post by green printer.

And the product that Green Printer recommends from Bestchem+supply (who he is an agent for I believe) is touted as a let me get my quote correct
' This is a miracle product.' by Green Print

"Admin we need a dislike button too.:rolleyes:"

Aqazi, that would be covered by Flagging a post.

I like how a post that was started as an observation of the amount of dislike on the forum has turned into a plea for the admin's to add a dislike button. We have come full circle.

I like how a post that was started as an observation of the amount of dislike on the forum has turned into a plea for the admin's to add a dislike button. We have come full circle.

I tried to dislike your post but I find that my only option on PrintPlanet is to like it.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back