Nobody Likes Anything Anymore

my screen name is michaelejahn - which is curiously similar to my actual name Michael E Jahn - I often will shout and rant aimlessly, and have no idea as to why i seem to be listed as a senior member - while I am indeed 61 years old, i am childish and prone to post total marketing bullfeathery comments wrapped up in fancy technical terms, peppered with acronyms to make myself sound important or fool some unsuspecting fool into buying what I am selling. So, at least I AM HONEST. Please click "like" so my Marketing team will see how important this sort of sharing is !

:p

We all have hope that the new President helps the Print Industry from job creation and that he quells the nuclear bomb Sword of Damocles threat through global policy change with understood dominance of strength. That is the best way of Putin it.

D

We all have hope that the new President helps the Print Industry from job creation and that he quells the nuclear bomb Sword of Damocles threat through global policy change with understood dominance of strength. That is the best way of Putin it.

D

Other than the need to replace all the President portraits from government building I don't see how Trump could impact the print industry.

Other than the need to replace all the President portraits from government building I don't see how Trump could impact the print industry.

That's the good old red, white and blue spirit Gordo! Ohhhhhhhhhhh............. Canada.

D

He could privatize the GPO at least the non currency part . . . oh wait wouldn't that be the US Mint?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back