Aside from Skype...

FiddlePaper

We often use Skype to join a meeting every time am attendee is not in the office. But more often than not, we get disconnected. What reliable tool do you use? Perhaps we could use it as well. Thanks for your time.

Skype is generally a reliable enough tool, maybe your internet connections are causing trouble, you may see the same problems with other solutions.

Google hangouts is another free alternative.

Never had trouble with Skype from a laptop but if you use a smartphone then you might experience drops in signal.

If you really want an alternative then look at 'Go to meeting'.

We often use Skype to join a meeting every time am attendee is not in the office. But more often than not, we get disconnected. What reliable tool do you use? Perhaps we could use it as well. Thanks for your time.

Get details a video conferencing tool by Brother. I think, they have good features and compatible to any devices.

Skype is a sort of standard, I would really look into why your connection is dropping, probably related to your connection. How many people are in these video meetings? Heard good things about Go To Meeting, never used it.

Skype is a sort of standard, I would really look into why your connection is dropping, probably related to your connection. How many people are in these video meetings? Heard good things about Go To Meeting, never used it.

I know ... I've used Skype for a long time now - in fact, since 2008 - I remember this because I started a new job that time. Anyway, I thought that it may be updates with skype. We would have 5 to 6 participants in meetings and I would share my screen with them. This is the part that I like best because I can't do this in hangouts - as far as I know.

I've used go to meeting before and I was not so easy for me. I had to get participants to log in to the meeting online and then to call a conference bridge from their phones - complete hassle. It was good and all - I like that you can chat with participants on the app - i really just don't like the having to call the conference bridge thing.

Someone mentioned join the meeting of brother. I have never tried it. I know brother is a big company and all that so, I am willing to try - does anyone else have experience with this?

Been using Skype for years and never had any problem using it. Heard about OmniJoin but haven't tried using it yet

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back