Autuorization & Security

D Ink Man

If reference to PEOPLE; if there was a double panned balance, what are you feelings about the weight of authorization versus ones inner true security?

th

It is a question that may require some deep thinking, but it may prove to be a good one.

D Ink Man

Last edited:
If reference to PEOPLE; if there was a double panned balance, what are you feelings about the weight of authorization versus ones inner true security?

th

It is a question that may require some deep thinking, but it may prove to be a good one.

D Ink Man

I don't understand your question.

I will gave you an easy example soon of what this means. In plain English.

And then, you can say you woke up and smelled the coffee.

D

I will gave you an easy example soon of what this means. In plain English.

And then, you can say you woke up and smelled the coffee.

D

Shuzan held out his staff and said, “If you call this a short staff, you oppose its reality. If you do not call it a short staff, you ignore the fact. Now what do you wish to call this?”

Last edited:
I've got it. The question is too bizarre to be a metaphor. Literally which weighs more? Well, both are ideas and not massive objects and would seem to have no weight. However, ideas are represented and stored as anagrams in the brain. Each of these anagrams is pre-establied network of some number of neurons, which require energy to activate and maintain. More neurons require more energy and energy is equivalent to mass. Therefore the more weighty of the two ideas is the one which requires more neurons to produce.

I'm guessing security is connected to more anagrams than authorization, so I'm going with security.

Ok, as promised I will present but one example about the relationship of AUTHORIZATION and SECURITY to begin the thinking process of these integrated principles. It is but a written story so understanding of the balance of each can pan out towards comprehension.
So a young man, say 17 years old grows up, and is confused about his forward direction in life. Perhaps he had few friends in his youth, maybe was even an introvert to some extent and perhaps even was shunned or even worse bullied by his peers.
Being somewhat confused in his life, he decides to take things over. He feels a great need to have the power of authority in adulthood, for he was missing this in his early life. So to solve the dilemma he faces he decides to pursue a career, a life in law enforcement. Doing this, he will not only have a viable means of supporting himself, but now he has fulfillment as a person to have granted authority to be a maker of decisions in the interactions with other human beings. This authorization power likely will result in an over enforcement of that authority which he has been granted. In most scenarios he may make the right decision in using his power, but in difficult choice decisions it is very likely he will overuse his power in a dastardly way that is simply wrongful.
Even being wrongful, he finds that the powers to be that granted him authority, back him up, right or wrong, because they are all members of a club with fraternal brotherhood trumping anything of resistance.
Now the premise of the subject of this post should become clear, almost crystal like with total transparency. The SECURITY of people outside the exclusive club has been lessened because of the AUTUORATATIVE power. Correct?
This is why I show the double panned balance to demonstrate the shortcomings of AUTHORITY and SECURITY. It is absolutely known that countless more stories, incidences and case examples can be offered to substantiate the claim of the delicate balance of these monumentally important entities.
I am sure that each one of us can allude to something particular to our lives where this relationship discrepancy has or does exist with respect to AUTHORITY and SECURITY.

Ahhhh, Grasshopper. But, you can not have one without the other. There must be Authority in order to provide Security, and without Security, there can be no Authority.

"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space, and, as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow,
between science and superstition, and, it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and, the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.
It is an area which we call…..The Twilight Zone."

PriceLineNegotiater is right ------- Too Much Coffee.

To counter that Cricket: Personally, I have Security, although I have little to if any Autuorization.

So now we have a conundrom on our hands.

Tis not too much coffee my loyal parishoners, it is that of too little thinking.

Not Rod Serling and ficticious productions, but quite the contrary, from the annals of D Ink Man.

The silkworm frantically spins a thread believing it to be protection for itself. But it is a tomb.

Give credit to the silkworm for at least there was an effort.

Another, all things that live will eventually meet their demise...or perhaps a rise.

We are all mere mortals so no true certainity can be concluded with unabashed security.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back