Proofing, People, PROOFING........

Then there are the customers who tell you that you messed up a job. When you tell them that they approved the proof, they admit they didn't really look at it before signing off. Well, what do you think the proof was for?

Sound the alarm for everyone and their brother to harp on a simple mistake than any administration would have made.

IT'S WORLD NEWS GUYS.

You know, Price, my OP wasn't intended to be anti-Trump, nor, anti-Administration. Before this thread goes wayyyyy south, I posted this because it has to do with "proofing", and "proof-reading". An integral part of the Printing Process. When setting up art for something so important that it is going in to the Library of Congress, (which, I'm assuming was done by a printing or graphic arts operation, NOT, the Administration), one would think that it would be proof-read extensively by several pairs of eyes. I guess that print/graphics arts operation fell down on this one.

I should have specified that everyone on this forum tends to be very level-headed, including you MailGuru.

My comment was totally aimed at those nutters on Facebook, or those picketing in the streets calling for better spell-check within our administration.

I bet 99% of Americans had no idea that the Library of Congress even put out a run of posters.

And again I am not being very specific. I am ALSO included in the 99% of the people that didn't know about this poster.

You know, now that I think about it, on a wall in just about any Federal Building (Courthouse, Social Security Office, etc.) there is a framed portrait of the current Commander-In-Chief. I guess I just never thought about where those pictures come from. Now I know!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back