Work loads problems

FiddlePaper

Workloads problems in the office and it has been a problem. What do you think is the root cause of it? I think everyone have been productive before but a better solution must be implemented. I was thinking to suggest a system developer that can help us automate all our work procedures. Could it be the best solution to have an effective output and a faster job?

Last edited:
This may simply be a result of your company growing. The more people involved, the more hand-offs (or "transactions"). (Kind of like in football: if the teams were 25 people each there would never be anything happening.)

I believe the best way to run a growing organization is to informally set up a group of experts in the company and encourage people to be fearless and question the "experts" about any facet of any project underway.

Intelligent, quick discussion, fearless questioning, and taking responsibility for one's own actions are what keep organizations vibrant and alive.

There will always be risks... but who will manfully (or womanfully) stand up and say "I am doing my best and if you know a better way I am willing to try it"?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back