Watching the US wrastle with healthcare

couldn't agree more! Great post!

I see it the same way. You can't have your cake and eat it too. There is no way to be fair. Someone will always feel as if they didn't get what they were owed. Government can't fix the problem because the government knows nothing about innovation but simply regulation. The insane thing is we have to have a middle man called "insurance" to even get access to a service. When I think of government controlled I think of the DMV or other various government/state run entities. There has to be a new approach to invoate in the field. Once again regulation is not innovation. Why can't I go on to the internet and punch in a medical procedure and get a quote for the health cost... Like any of the major printing site, airline, amazon etc? It doesn't seem like a free market to me...

A word to the blind regulations: there are an awful lot of rich "low income" households who just love to take government cheese.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back